Dear Sonia, Berj, Margarita, and all the Teachers at Access Business College, Toronto
Firstly, I would like to wish all of you a happy Family Day! It is indeed fitting that I write this note to you today as I very much felt like I was part of a large family while at the Access Business College.
Along with learning innumerable valuable skills that would later lead to my current employment, I was deeply touched with the warm atmosphere and the the special bonds that were created with many of the faculty and students. The ongoing support, patience, and guidance from the teachers provided the ultimate environment where one could navigate through the rigours of instruction, assignments, and tests, and feel that they had the wind behind their backs and that success was not a distant notion, but rather a very near point that would be reached with the help of all these wonderful people.
In my current position, I am undertaking responsibilities in a field that is very new to me, and I have to say it is great to be part of the working society. I feel young and vibrant, and once again there is a spring in my step, and this all happened through the help of the Ontario Government and your administration and teachers. Much of the world knows Canada is a great nation, one of the many reasons that it is great is because, as I've personally experience, this country gives people of my age a second chance to become productive members of society. For this I'm very grateful - thank you Canada!
Once again, special thanks Sonia for all of your encouragement and faith in each and every single student. You are a very blessed and talented human being, and I pray that you may continue to be blessed with good health, happiness and prosperity.
Property Administrator Graduate
Take yourself higher & get hired!
NOC 1224: Property Administrators
Property administrators perform administrative duties and co-ordinate activities related to the management and rental of investment property and real estate on behalf of property owners.
They are employed by property and real estate management companies, property development companies and by government.
accommodation officer, housing project manager, apartment rental agent, property administrator, leasing co-ordinator, property, property rentals manager
Property administrators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of various properties in a portfolio on behalf of property owners and ensure that terms of lease agreement are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning and maintenance, security services and alarm systems
- Co-ordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovations carried out on buildings and monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income, prepare reports and review rents to ensure they are at market value
- Ensure that trouble calls received from clients or tenants are acted upon
- Administer damage deposits
- May hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents or other support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of training courses or a vocational program in property management or real estate may be required
- Several years of administrative experience as a property clerk, contract clerk, or administrative officer are usually required
About Access Business College
Graduates of Access Business College have the skills and education to compete for prime employment positions. We prepare graduates for a career in their chosen field of study with the right amount of career training.
Access Business College has helped many graduates transform their lives with long-term employable skills.
*This Diploma is approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005